Nowadays, many users are interested in using multiple emails on their devices. But, it seems awkward to open various emails on different devices. You can now access all your email accounts in one place by setting-up email server settings. Let’s go through the SBCGlobal email server settings methods to configure that are given below.
● Open your SBCGlobal email account.
● Choose the ‘File’ option, press ‘Add Account’ and then select the ‘Manual set-up’ or ‘additional server types’.
● Now press the ‘Next’ button, and under the ‘Choose Service’ option, you must choose ‘IMAP’ or ‘POP3’ option and press ‘Next.’
● Mention your ‘email address’ and ‘password’ in the given field and also mention ‘server settings’.
● Press ‘next’ to receive the option ‘Finish’ and then click on it and finally, press the ‘Close’ option to save and close it.
Once following the above instructions, you can’t access your SBCGlobal email; you must instantly call SBCGlobal Helpline Number to troubleshoot this issue.